Our compact and fully automatic pump systems are mounted in robust rotationally moulded cabinets and will pump water at temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius to a maximum pressure of 4 Bar.
The systems are electronic and operate on both water pressure and flow. This makes the units very reliable and eliminates the need for a pressure switches and a storage vessels, increasing reliability, simplifying use and reducing size.
The units are designed to work with all makes of water softeners and water filters.
Installation is straight forward and can be retro fitted where pressure becomes a problem.
The electronic ‘idromat system’ works on both the pressure and flow in the following manner:
1. First the valve is opened which reduces the pressure and switches the pump on.
2. The flow of water operates a flow switch - this keeps the pump running even if pressure recovers.
3. The valve is closed which stops the flow. When flow is stopped and pressure has recovered, an electronic delay keeps the pump running for a further 10 seconds – just in case the interruption was intermittent.
4. The pump then switches off.
5. If pressure is reduced as in (1) but there is no flow (ie. There is no water supply), the control will automatically ‘lock-out’, switching the pump off after ten seconds. This prevents damage to the pump due to dry running.
Large, bespoke pumps are available upon request.
Booster Pump IP13
Booster Pump IP18
Booster Pump IP01
Want more information about this product?
Fill in your details and we will get back to you shortly.